Tatouage Jungle Mural Bella Donna Classic Garden Tropical Vacation Beach Mural Tatouage Woodland Hike Mural
What is Tatouage?
Tatouage is a home decor product made of a high resolution dry rub transfer.
It can be applied to almost any hard surface, especially walls.
Tatouage is used without any fumes, glue, water, paint and especially without any mess!
Once you have purchased and received your Tatouage Transfer Designs, you simply decide:
1. Where do you want to apply the Tatouage transfer design?
2. Use a pair of scissors and cut the design out, leaving at least a 1/2" border around the design.
3. Now, tape the design in the desired location, making sure the backing is also taped to the front design sheet.
4. Once you have it in place with the transfer down color side up, slowly remove the protective backing. Now using the wooden stick, rub the design onto the hard surface, while peeling the transfer back very slowly.
5. Once you are through, you will have a masterpiece in minutes!
It's truly is that simple!
If you've ever used dry rub transfers in scrapbooking, you can Tatouage!
The House of Tatouage, LLC
P.O. Box 482
Kaysville, UT 84037
© 2012 Tatouage Designs.
All Rights Reserved Worldwide
Please Note: Selected Images & Content are Copyright © Tatouage DesignsTM and are used with full permission.
This website is © 2004-2012 Angela Bowker - The House of Tatouage - all rights reserved.
*Note-Tropical Mural Scene above was created by Molte Belle Designs and used with permission.
This Website is Copyrighted and may not be duplicated or copied in any form by anyone, including Tatouage Consultants or distriburtors without express written permission.